Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day, and no turkey for me? What's up with that?

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I haven't gotten any turkey yet. You'd think my people would think of me on this day of thanks and bring me some leftover turkey. I did see a package of food come in, so I can only hope it holds some tidbits for me. I even brought my stuffed mouse to my he-person this morning and offered it to him, hoping he would get the hint that I would like a little gift, too. Make mine turkey, please and purr-r-r-r.

It has been raining here, so it's been dark and dreary, but today the sun in shining again and I'm anxious to get in a sunny window and soak up some rays. That and eat some leftover turkey.

I hope all you four-legged, furry friends and two-legged humans have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: