Thursday, September 23, 2010

DODGING FALLING PEOPLE

Let me tell you, it has been fun times at the OK Corral lately! And frankly, just as scary. My she-person has been sort of out of it because of some medication she was on. My he-p had to help her walk, that's how bad she was. She finally got a little better, then one day decided to take a flying leap across the floor, then slid into a piece of furniture head-first. Believe me, I scooted out of sight. I didn't know if she was aiming for me or not, but I wasn't taking any chances. My precious little furry body is much too valuable to have broken by the likes of her landing on top of me.

Then her face turned a sickly yellow and both eyes got black. I couldn't even look at her. Looked like a raccoon running loose in my house.

Things are finally getting back to normal, although her eyes still don't look right.

My fish pond has been a source of contentment for me because I can climb up in a window where I'm safe from falling she-ps. My fish are growing, all six of them, and they're so much fun to watch as they swim around, chasing each other. When my he-p goes out to feed them, they now rush up to meet him instead of hiding out until he's gone. I don't guess they've spotted me yet. I could give them a good scare if I walked up to the edge of the pond, but then I'm too scared of water to go near. I'll keep watching from the safety of my window, thank you.

One night we looked out and saw some kind of animal skulking around the edge of the pond, but I scared it away. Kind of looked like a hungry little kitty, but who knows. It was dark. If any animal gets to catch those fish, I want it to be me-me-me.

Gotta run now. The Direct TV guy is here and I need to supervise.

Purr-r-r-r.






No comments: