Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home at last!

I have my eye on my California auntie's house plant. As soon as my people leave the room, I plan to mow it down. Notice the gleam in my eye!

After arriving at home, I quickly settled into my regular routine. However, my people decided I needed more stimulation, so my he-p rushed out and bought three Koi fish to put in my pond along with the surviving two gold fish (well, one is black). The little bitty orange one fell in love with one of the big Koi fish and wouldn't leave it alone! Boy did I have a great time watching them chase around the pond.

Then my people went out and bought some plants to put in the pond. It's a whole new world out there now, and the fish swim around and under the plants. What fun it is to watch them and pretend I'm stalking them. Too bad I can't get out there to try my hand at fishing, but if that pump and fountain was to come on while I was at the edge, I'd be into the next county before my people could blink their eyes. That fountain startles me even if I'm only lying on the window sill looking out. Inky does not like water! Maybe my she-p will post some pictures of the pond when she gets flowers planted around it. She planted some, but they didn't survive the heat for even 24 hours.

I've located all my toys now and have dragged every one of them into the middle of the floor where I can find them easily. I was kinda pooped for the first few days after we got home, like my people, but I can't wait to go on another traveling adventure. This trip was just too fast to suit me or my she-p, but that's the way it had to be. They couldn't even stop off to visit friends and show me off because we had to hurry and get back home. I do love being shown off, and always make sure everyone notices me whether they want to or not. Heck, I'm so handsome, how can they resist me. I even won my grandma over a little bit.

My she-p wasn't able to post the picture of me on my California auntie and uncle's hearth with the previous post, so sorry it wasn't there. Here it is, a little late but still me. Ain't it wondrous how pictures capture me in all my splendor?

1 comment:

Prettypics123 said...

Hi Inky! What's your next RV adventure going to be? Tell your people that I said if you have a minute, drop by my blogs: Levonne's Pretty Pics and A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings. Take care and have a wonderful day!